Surrey Storm receives numerous requests for donations from many worthy netball clubs, schools and organisations each year. These requests range from donations of promotional items to autographed Surrey Storm memorabilia.
Surrey Storm is committed to assisting charities and community organisations in the London and South East area. Preference will be given to the following causes:
– London and South East based Netball Clubs
– London and South East based schools who are involved in netball
– London and South East based organisations who are committed to increasing the opportunities available for women/girls to participate in sport
The following information is required with applications:
– Requests must be on organisation letterhead and contain a letter of authority
– Requests must be made in writing at least six weeks prior to the event
– Must include contact name, email and mobile number for verification
– All applications will be responded to within one week via provided email address
– Schools should provide evidence of their support and participation in netball programs
– If you are fundraising via an event, please provide the date and location of the event, plus where the funds raised will be donated
Unfortunately our club cannot donate player appearances. To request a player appearance and for all the details please visit our Player Appearance page.
To enquire about a donation please contact Surrey Storm:
Mail: Surrey Storm, Surrey Sports Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7AD